Sunday, December 2, 2012

PLAY REAL BASEBALL!!: MVP BASEBALL ONLINE

Today, I'll introduce real-time baseball game, MVP BASEBALL ONLINE developed by EA Sports and published by Gametree. I often played it when I'm boring.



It was based on PC Game, MVP Baseball series. But it totally changed Online sports game. And game data is localized. All players and teams are KBO data. You can choice KBO Team, and can do scout all of korean baseball players.
Game play is quite easy so beginner can play this game well. 
But if you want to scout good player, you have to invest real money to it.
Of course, I don't have enough money, I can't invest. I only enjoy it.
Unfortunately, this game has yet stability, so many gamer has complain to fix the problem. but until now, it does not fix. It is problem to game master, I think. They have to do effort to it.

It is really well-made game. But game service is not. I wish game service do well like game performance.
But even if these problem, it is the one of best online baseball game. 

If you like baseball, I strongly recommend MVP BASEBALL ONLINE.

2 comments:

  1. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.
    Wormaxio

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most popular games on Facebook are well known, but there are some other games that you can access through smaller social networking sites that are every bit as fun. Five of those games are presented here. Look them up and enjoy! https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Gnation

    ReplyDelete