Friday, December 14, 2012

DRIVE YOUR SOUL : HIT THE ROAD ONLINE

Most of online games are MMORPG and Sports Game. But in this post I'll show you Online Racing Game, Hit The Road Online(HTR).

Actually, Racing game is not major game in market because it is too hard to play. so a lot of online racing gamer is developed to casual racing game for promoting casual user such as women and teenager.

Cart Rider developed by Nexon is representative case of casual online racing game.


But HTR is not casual racing game, it is original racing game for adult user. So game system is little difficult, some user cannot play it well. It can be advantage or disadvantage for it.

Game map is designated by Real world, Monaco, so if you play it, you can feel that you really drive at Monaco.




But It is not popular game because game master do not advertisement I don't know why they don't do that. If they do advertisement, more user enjoying it, I think.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://htronline.co.kr/main.aspx


5 comments:

  1. Awesome review, I'm certain you're getting an extraordinary reaction. total jerkface

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Sir Amazing ??? can you share some knowledge About gameing? i am Also Working On gaming site?
    best information technology

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can anyone miss on this blog, Totally be-enchanted by this blog.
    Unblocked games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good write-up. I certainly love this website. Thanks!But where are the gaming images?
    io Games
    Draw My Thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. situs judi qq

    ReplyDelete